Thursday, February 28, 2008

FCAT SCHEDULE

Parents,
Below you will find the FCAT testing schedule. Please make sure your child is in school and on time during the testing period. It would be greatly appreciated if all appointments and/or trips be postponed until after testing.

Tuesday, March 11th:
Math Session I - 80 minutes

Wednesday, March 12th:
Math Session II - 80 minutes

Thursday, March 13th:
Reading Session I - 60 minutes
Reading Session II - 60 minutes

Monday, March 17th:
Science Session I - 60 minutes

Tuesday, March 18th:
Science Session II - 60 minutes

Wednesday, March 19th:
NRT Reading - 80 minutes
NRT Math - 70 minutes

2 comments:

0mara =]] said...

Oh my gosh! Ms.Herrera!! i think i have an appointment because of my braces and they have to pull out teeth on Thursday!! STOP MY MOM!!!

Sparkles said...

Hi Ms.Herrera!!
I have a question. What is a NRT?